The SIP messages are processed according six important request methods :
|●||INVITE||( RFC 3261 )|
|●||REGISTER||( RFC 3261 )|
|●||OPTIONS||( RFC 3261 )|
|●||SUBSCRIBE||( RFC 3265 )|
|●||NOTIFY||( RFC 3265 )|
|●||PUBLISH||( RFC 3903 )|
These request methods can be seen on the second level :
Each request method has its own third sublevel of tabs. For example the SIP OPTIONS method gives :
Besides the six request methods some general SIP information is available :
Each request method has at least following subtopics :
● List : a table of all the occurrences of the specific SIP method belonging to a single Call-ID.
● Graph : a graph showing the amount of occurrences of the specific SIP method.
● Errors : a table giving only the error cases.
● Warnings : a table giving only the warning cases.
● Penalty Points : to easily recognize problematic cases a penalty points table is shown.
● User-Agent : a table listing all existing names in the SIP User-Agent or Server headers.